Our agency is growing at a rapid pace. With record new business wins in the past month, together with us being named one of the top agencies in Malaysia, we’re now looking for great people to join our team.
To see all currently available positions, click here.
We are also on a constant lookout for talents in the following areas:
1. Senior PR Executives / Communications Specialist (minimum 2-3 years experience)
2. Senior Brand Planners (for digital, traditional, through the line, no more lines, the future, minimum 3 years experience)
3. Content Marketing Editor (minimum 3-4 years experience)
4. Senior Activation Producers (to create amazing experiences and events, minimum 2-3 years experience)
5. Marketing Interns – We are always hiring interns all year round.
We’re communicators. So, if you’re interested in becoming part of the family, we’re looking for qualities that will make you jump out from the crowd. Consider this a marketing campaign and the brand is YOU. Prepare a resume, cover letter, recent photograph or anything that you think will make you stand out in the crowd. Then send it to hr@ brandthinkasia .com.
1) When writing in, make sure that the letter is addressed to BRANDTHINK, and not to any other agency.
2) Do not mass apply every ad agency or pr agency in town. Cater your application specifically for us.
3) Do your research. Remember, knowing enough about us is always an advantage during interviews with us. Understanding how you can play a role in what we do would put you far ahead of anybody else. (Here’s a tip, LIKE our Facebook page, or FOLLOW us on Twitter.)
4) Write well.
5) Show that you can follow instructions. The most important instruction is to write to us. Do not call. Do not show up unannounced.
6) There must be a better way to apply for a job than sending a word document. If you are creative enough, you’ll find a better way. We’ll be impressed with that.
7) If you don’t hear from us, it means that your application is lost in the sea of resumes. At that point, you can do one of two things: Give up. OR, you can improve and try again.